We are currently expanding globally, and we are looking to add to our manufacturing team:
The Battery Assembler, Manufacturing is part of the team responsible for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Battery Assemblers can perform some or all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process;
- Understanding measurements and tolerance; knowledge of assorted measuring tools such as vernier caliper, go-no-go gauges, dial gauges and drop gauges is helpful.
- Previous experience in the following skills are not required but are a plus; soldering, hand crimping, ultrasonic welding, resistance spot welding, various hand tools and using glue and hot air guns;
- Ability to read, understand and interpret work instructions, workmanship criteria and drawings;
- Participate in continuous improvement training, including but not limited to cross training to all departments.
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- Education Required: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED);
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions;
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly;
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace;
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details in a work instruction;
- Reliability – Dependable and trustworthy;
- Computer Skills: Basic computer understanding;
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.