We are currently expanding globally, and we are looking to add to our European Sales Management:
The European Sales Manager is responsible to for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers and clients. In this revenue targeted role, the European Sales Manager will market and sell Lithion’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training and presentations.
- Identify and initiate contact with senior level contacts in target customers;
- Travel to customer areas to represent the company on qualified opportunities;
- Maintain a positive, professional company image all times;
- Identify new markets and key prospective customers in the identified markets;
- Monitor market conditions in relation to our competitors;
- Increase revenue in key existing target markets through the addition of new customers and opportunities;
- Liaise with product engineering supplying market and product information for target markets;
- Develop ongoing new business leads;
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance;
- Ensure all communication and appropriate content with new or existing customers is logged into CRM system;
- Prepare and analyze data to build a sales pipeline;
- Resolve customers concerns effectively and in a timely manner;
- Participate in trade shows, training or associated product meetings when necessary;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
- Third level qualification required, preferably in technical or business subject;
- 5 years outside sales experience;
- Results focused, deadline driven ensuring that tasks are prioritized, diarized, actioned, reviewed and follow-up in a timely manner;
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong target selection ability both opportunity and team revenue focused;
- Proactive to seek areas of improvement, allocates time and resources accordingly;
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills ethically and with integrity;
- Self-starting sales professionals who are skilled in growing revenue in target market sectors in this revenue targeted role.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume/cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.