We are currently expanding globally, and we are looking to add to our engineering team:
The Manufacturing Process Engineer will support high volume lithium-ion cell manufacturing at the company’s Henderson, NV facility. The successful candidate will have a background in Lean manufacturing which will be leveraged to provide increased manufacturing efficiencies
- Responsible for determining methods to increase productivity and maximize efficiency;
- Identify opportunities to optimize fabrication methods, material flow and operation sequences;
- Design, construct and maintain assembly and test fixtures and equipment;
- Work with Development personnel to implement new product introductions and/or process changes;
- Qualify and/or validate manufacturing processes and equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ);
- Prepare run charts of critical manufacturing processes and work with Quality personnel to insure process stability.
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanic Engineering, or related field;
- Experience in and familiarity with Li-ion cell manufacturing;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to design fixtures / tools;
- Ability to learn multiple manufacturing processes;
- Strong background in statistics and SPC methods· Minimum two years of experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment;
- Strong electromechanical skills; knowledge of PLC devices and programming.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal;
- Strong team player with the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships with sales, shipping & receiving, engineering, suppliers and customers;
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines, strong analytical skills with high attention to detail; and the ability to follow policies and procedures.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume/cv and cover letter to email@example.com.