We are currently recruiting globally, and we are looking to add to our quality team:
The Quality Control (QC) Inspector will support quality functions in incoming, in-process or final inspection using customer drawings and process sheets to inspect received or assembled products complying to our Quality Management System & IPC-610 & 620 workmanship standards to either accept or reject the product. The QC Inspector will work in a fast-paced environment and follow daily instructions provided from the QC Supervisor and/or Quality Manager.
- Inspect electrical and electro-mechanical product using the customer drawing and our process sheets;
- Be able to use basic measuring equipment;
- Understand tolerances and exercise good judgment;
- Perform incoming, in-process and final inspection on product as required, where required;
- Work as a team with manufacturing and warehouse personnel;
- Follow work priority and/or direct instructions from the Supervisor and/or Quality Manager;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Experience; Manufacturing experience a must; Quality experience preferred 6mths+;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, PDF, ability to complete daily data entry, scanning and emailing;
- Previous IPC-610/620 workmanship training or experience, ISO 9001 & 13485 knowledge a plus;
- Must have basic math skills and good communications skills; knowledge on First Article Inspection (FAI) a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume/cv to email@example.com